Friday, March 27, 2009

This whole wide world.

Well I have got this quite amazing and sort of interesting activity to do when you're getting bored or just sitting idle or want to do some timepass with friends.
Here it goes-Just think of something someone in the world must be doing,just anything.
Like,for instance,while I'm writing this blog,someone must be writing his blog.Someone must be eating,sleeping,crying,laughing,screaming,scaring someone,playing pranks.Someone must have died,a baby must have been born,a murder must have taken place,someone must have got executed,someone must have got a pink slip,someone must have won a lottery.
Someone must have got married(poor thing!!!),someone must have got divorced,someone must be getting bored,someone must be fighting with her sister,someone must be thinking of his girlfriend,someone must be jumping with joy,someone must have just got a new job,someone must have lost weight,someone must be partying and at last,maybe someone must be thinking of this whole wide world just like me!!!! This chain goes on and on...........
Its quite amazing that this world is so big and so many things happen every second,every moment,all at the same time!!! I love thinking about things that are different,zara hatke or things that are supposed to be beyond our imagination or its just that people don't have the time to imagine such silly things(but they're certainly not silly according to me).
So with this ends my very short but not so bad(I hope!!) blog.
I hope I have given you all something to do and maybe even enjoy,probably when you just get bored like some of you must have felt after reading this blog of mine!!!

Adieu!!!
Grosses bises,
Prapti

1 comment: