Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peace of Mind

Thats exactly what I'm trying to achieve!!! But in vain...........why do siblings get so irritating at the wrong time???
I got this so called "Big sister" of mine (well thats how she wants me to address her)whos right now,at this moment speaking something and I'm obviously not listening because I'm trying to concentrate on my blog.And she is going to let me do anything in the world but write my Blog.
Too bad,I know!! Why oh why oh why???? Just a few minutes ago she was persuading me to discuss with her my birthday plans or rather her plans for my birthday.And what are those plans??? Well she wants to go out,WITHOUT ME and she probabaly wants to draw my attention towards her and wants me to beg of her to not go alone and not leave behind and blah-blah-blah.
And I did try doing so,so that I could get her to stay quiet for atleast a minute.But is she going to listen?? NO!! She carries on and on and on. Well thats what she does everyday.....or probably everytime I feel awfully bored and get just a bit cranky.
Well,as I said,she was discussing her plans and she said that she wouldn't let me buy a purple cake because she already bought one for her birthday and she was asking me whether I would buy a white one,and I,just like any bored sister,was simply nodding my head. And guess what?? She had objection with that as well!!! Well,I atleast bothered to nod my head while she was talking silly things.....wasn't that enough???
Well, according to me it was....but not according to her I guess.Anyways this story will go on and on.Theres no end to it,probably. Ah!! atlast shes gone into the hall to switch on that idiot box once again and see all her favourite daily soaps or probably the weekend ones.
But nevertheless I love her and I know she does too.So what if she cannot express herself because she's differently abled?? Having lived with her since I was born, I have very well understood her way of expressing and no one but all of us spending each day with her can understand what she says in her broken and funny and all the more cute language which is probably unfathomable to the common people.So theres absolutely no hindrance between her and me when it comes to expressing feelings,just like any 2 pally pally normal siblings.
Well,if you are wondering why I am so cranky today........it's just because I'm feeling bored,there's nothing to do or probably I dont want to do anything,vacations are going on,school for 10th will be starting soon,I have already started studying like a good student and obedient and ideal daughter but it still doesnt seem so appealing to study during vacations.
The whole day I've been having this feeling.When I got up,there was a sort of chaos.....no nothing wrong in my house...just that I got up a bit late,at a time when probably men are leaving for work and the maids or servants enter to do the chores and when the whole house is bustling with activity.And in the middle of all this was I,just getting up,you could still see that sleepinss in my eyes and the whole feeling was weird. So basically I got up with a cranky feeling and the whole day went likewise.
So while I plan or think of things to do tomorrow which might save me from going through another cranky day,let me take leave for today.

Lots of love,
Prapti

No comments:

Post a Comment